Monday, January 3, 2011

Something I just realized

I was with you
all the time
always called and always texted
but i never thought
its that hard to live
just 3 days without you

i just started my journey
i have to go 3more days
its killing me baby
i wanna hug you and feel your
warm touch
feel your warm lips

wind is chilling and its killing
I'm dying without you my baby

but its awesome
because I realized how special you are
u r my sweet angel
that i can't live without


please god please take care of my angel
like i did
don't wake her up when she is sleeping
because I'm coming to her dreams every night


PS : I'm sure every things will be alright very soon..and remember this...If you really love me...if you really need me..No one can stop..you will be mine forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment එකක් දාල මට ‍පුංචි උදවුවක් කරන්න.
ඒක මගේ ඊළඟ ලිපියට ගොඩක් උදවු වේවි.